Bridging finance from 3 to 12 months
Our Bridging Loans offer borrowers a fast and flexible source of funds from £1,000,000 up to £10,000,000 for periods from 3 to 12 months. Unlike some lenders, we are happy to consider second charge security, not only first charge. This gives our borrowers better options and flexibility when considering their overall finance package. Loan to Value (“LTV”) ratios are considered on the merits of each case but can be up to 80%. Higher LTVs can be accommodated with additional security.
Our borrowers use our Bridging Loans for a variety of purposes, including:
- Being able to secure “value” only by acting fast.
- Bridging the sale of a property or another liquidity event.
- Being in a position to buy at auction and complete within the required timescale.
- Buying off plans or in bulk to secure discounted prices.
- Funding a deposit for another property purchase.
- To allow them to circumvent a broken property chain.
- Refinancing an existing lender pending search for a new long-term mainstream lender.
- To release equity on a second charge basis where the first charge lender is unwilling to lend more but the first charge debt is very attractively priced.
- General equity release for other investment purposes
- VAT refunds
Want to Speak?
Would you like to speak to us? Do you have questions about how Hyde Park Finance can help you? Call us. You will be speaking to experienced decision makers. You can also email us if you would prefer and we will contact you same day.
Phone 0208 012 8568 between 09:00 and 17.30 Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak.